Arouund the imperial palace

I found a job very fast in Tokyo, way faster than I expected, so, some of my plans were kind of not cancelled, but put on hold for later. Some of it  makes me sad and that might be part of why I have a hard time acclimating to my new job but hey... as I said , I didn't cancel the plans, I will just have to wait a few months to fufill them. Hopefully the few months will pass by quickly. Plus, it leaves me time to really think about what I want to do and what I'd like to do.

So, it means, before starting to work, I kind of rushed to see a few things I wanted to see.

Tokyo International Forum is more of a business place than a touristy one but the building is known for being architecturally interesting. On the Web, I saw pictures took from above and they were kind of breathtaking. I looked for a while for an entrance opened to the general public which would have allowed me to go to the upper levels of the building but couldn't find any. I kind of should have asked but my shyness took the best of me and I didn't.


One nice thing about the building is that it is very close from the Imperial Palace!


And here is Kusunoki Masashige's statue


And next to the Imperial Palace, you have the Hibiya park if you need some nature!


Commentaires