Seven. the plushy goat and the tea salon

Yesterday, I went to the city center with Fanny, it's sales so  I wanted to see if there was anything nice (but the shops were so full of people, it turned me off buying anything). More importantly, there was a tea salon I wanted to try since a long time ago. Why? Because I had been lured in by this (yes, this is a goat.. :D) and you had to go past a shop to go in.



 And this is the inside





I was planning on getting a hot chocolate, because, well, it's winter, and in my head winter equals hot chocolates, but then the waitress brought over the menu and there was a thé à la menthe gourmand. Well, basically, it is mint tea with some little cakes/sweets. A lot of restaurants do it with coffee, but I find coffee really disgusting so I practically never order it

And then, this is Fanny who ordered the same thing as me - proof that we have awesome taste - 


And I,


Commentaires

  1. Thumps up. Parce que la chèvre c'est juste magique.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Je crois qu'ils l'ont l'enlevé parce qu'ils étaient obligés d'ouvrir la fenêtre pour la mettre, et ouvrir la fenêtre en ce moment = suicide financier

      Supprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire