Roussillon and the Colorado Provencal

I've been neglecting this blog a lot, more than a year...  but between finishing my Master's degree, moving in and out places, looking for a job, starting a new job, looking for temporary way to become an expat and personal life being more fun and busy than it was 2 years (or even 1 year) ago, I didn't have much time. But now everything is kind of falling into places (or I'm just getting better with time management) and I've finally got some free time in my hands.

So, I will go back in time a little bit. In April I went to Roussillon with some friends. Just minutes from there, you have a place that's nicknamed the"Colorado Provencal" for it slight ressemblance with the real all-American Colorado.

It is orange, really orange, with some green. Very, very pretty though. But your shoes and socks will most likely become orange from the ochre. Avoid falling!

There are a few hiking trails, depending on you hiking needs (the easiest ones make up a a nice walk).

Here are the pretty pictures :





Commentaires