Nice to see you again

I've wanted to blog a few time and then I was too lazy/busy to do it.
Anyway, I'm currently doing an internship until mid-July. And then I guess it's time to enter the "real life" and stop being a student.

Anyway, lately I seem to eat japanese food a lot





The two pictures are from a restaurant next to my intership place in Marseille, sadly it is not run by japanese people but the "eating at the counter" (almost only for people who come alone, though) gives a very japanese feel to it!


Also, I went to Avignon last weekend (used to live there during most of my teen years) and ate in a nice little restaurant. It is pretty cheap and inside, there is a very retro feeling -pollen was flying around so it wasn't ideal for eating outside. I remember eating there a few years ago with my parents but we ate outside so I didn't really check the inside of the place...


Then, with my friend we went to the Ile de la Bartelasse and rented some bike. The friend in question not being very much into sports, I wasn't really dressed appropriately (especialy shoe-wise) but even after more than ten years, I still can bike (I still bumped into a mailbox but hey, more than 10 years, guys!!)

Commentaires