Late night snack

Yesterday evening I was supposed to go somewhere but I was so upset and jealous. Everything going back to te same person. I almost spent the whole day crying (good thing I was alone at the office). It's crazy it's been two years I want that one thing only and it seems more and more hard to get. I wonder why I'm not giving up. I even wonder why I'm not giving up on myself.

Anyways, I went to Starbucks during lunch break the other day and bought a Chai Tea Latte and I was reminded of last summer and ices chai tea latte on cafés' terasses. So I decided that instead of paying 5€ whenever I want to drink one, I would buy some chai tea. It was not as easy as it seems. The regular supermarket where I usually go grocery shopping didn't have any, and the other "regular" shops where I go either. I still had 3 solutions : a tea shop (but the price is high, and I was sure I could find it in a grocery shop, I like tea shops, but for more original teas), Starbucks (high price as well, and I'm not even sure I can buy it directly at the café) and last but not least, an organic shop. I check for organic shop in my work area and found one in a walking distance. I went on Monday but it was close. And on Tuesday I finally found the Graal.

In the end, I had been so upset during the whole day that I had to indulge into the craving for sweets

Commentaires