Aki matsuri

So long since I didn't blog about anything.

I will pass over the summer very briefly : it was the most boring summer ever until the middle of July, my days were like sleep-eat-bus-work-bus-eat-sleep and sleep on weekends. And from the middle of July, it kind of picked up and became very, very fun, with lots of going to the beach, having friends over to eat/sleep, having my parents visit me, friends I hadn't seen in a long time coming to spend the day, going to bars after work with the other interns. Yes, it somehow went from "absolutery boring" to "fun and busy"

Anyhow, it seems a bit late to post the crappy cellphone pictures I took of the beach everytime I went, so I will pass on that.

So I will talk about an event that took place in Marseilles a few weekend ago, that was called festival de l'automne or 秋祭り (aki matsuri), which means "Autumn festival" - the French kind of gave it away. I went with a friend - who is now working at the French Ambassy in Tokyo since like.. two days; hi Ingrid and good luck on your new job/life!!!) and her friends. It was a lot of little Japanese cultural animations (some in which you could participate, we went to the ikebana class - we wanted to go to the calligraphy class at first but there was no room anymore.

It took place in a park called Parc Borely, which I actually didn't know and is a very pretty place. And I think I should go back there if I need to go to Marseille because well.. if you look at my blog articles from when I was studying in Tokyo, you would discover that.. I loooovve hanging around in parks.

I'm writing too much, now on to the pictures








Commentaires