Summer Time

Its been ages since I last updated but June and half of July have been reaaallly uneventful and boring (except for me moving in a new flat with a fever and taking two weeks to fully recover...

Summer means frozen yogurt !!!


In one of the parks in Aix, there is a statue of a frog, everybody takes the exact same picture but hey ! My parents went by themselves when they visited me and told me there as a Facebook page where you could post your pictures!!



 I also went in another park, the Parc de la Torse, which is bigger than the ones close to my current home, or to my previous homes. So it was nice, especially because the day I went was a very hot day.





Oh, and with my parents we went the restaurant when they came, Coté Cour, nice but overpriced


And a night view of the tourist spot in Aix :



I went to the beach On Thursday (national holiday, so, no internship!!), I usually do not bring my camera when I go to the beach but  took a few pics with my phone, I'll try to post them.

Commentaires