38. Dessert for lazy girls and window shopping

Today I wanted to make some dessert. I rarely ever cook desserts and when I do it is more often a failure than not (well, I didn't own an oven for 4 years, so i tried those "bake without an oven" cakes and they are way harder to bake correctly than it seems). Anyway, on Friday, I bought puff paste and wanted to try making something with it and what I had at home. Turns out I had a pear, some powder cinnamon and a spoon of honey, so i heated up everything with some water in a saucepan, then disposed it on the puff paste and put everything in the oven for 25 minutes.*
 It was good, I'm just a bit upset because a small part under it was burnt and I don't understand why... Also, next time, I will try to make it look a bit better ^^.

The sun finally came back and it brought with it summer-y weather. Even though I had absolutely nothing to do today, I didn't want to hang at home and miss some vitamin D.(especially if the weather became winter-y again). So, I hung out by myself in the city center. And ended up deciding to window shop and try some clothes on. I'm waiting next month to be able to buy some clothes, but here is what I found :
The first dress is really pretty but a bit expensive (60€), the second one is nice but without sleeves and I don't have any thin scarf that would go with it so I wouldn't be able to hide the absence of sleeve at the office. (i don't find sleeveless things to be really office friendly..)

Commentaires