Thirty six. Spring is coming

I had a pretty busy month as I was actively searching for a internship. Which I found \o/. I'm starting on next Tuesday. Obviously starting at a new job at a new place is pretty stressful but I am very excited about it.

Over the last two weeks I went to Marseilles because I had some class over there, I was already late for getting lost and saw that near the Vieux Port, I was like "Well, I'm already pretty late, taking a picture won't get me that much more late". This is at this point when I was late for continuing to walk when I should just have turned around a corner and found the place where I was meant to go, that heavy rain started to fall.



Yesterday evening I went to eat with Ingrid who will become a Parisian in a few days. Days are getting longer and longer so we went a a pak before heading for the restaurant.



Ingrid is kinda winking from the sun. I'm actually pretty happy about the fact that I finally have to sometimes squint, the weather the last few weeks have been shit so yyyaaaaay!! sun!

And the food~~
I like the restaurant, it has a nice decor and always a nice smell of burning incense.

When I go there, I tend to always order a thali, I like being able to eat various things. Plus, the price for the one I usually order is pretty reasonable, considering the dessert is included in the course. It might seems small, but it is actually the perfect size for me. Except once when I couldn't finish it. The dessert is called "gulab jamun", this is actually delicious, there are quantities of recipes on the internet and I should totally learn to bake it.









Commentaires