Thirty seven. Bad weather and cupcakes

One of my friends came to spend the weekend in Aix. She lived there for three years and left about 2 years ago. Anyway, a summer-like weather had lasted for the last week but this weekend, especially Saturday was awfully cold and rainy (well, now that she is gone, it's sunny again). I wanted to show her the Terrain des Peintres, because you have a nice view of the Sainte Victoire mount from there. We went despite the bad weather.

Jeromine, despite not living there, had been smart and took an umbrella with her. I'm stupid and left my umbrella at my parents upon moving here.

On the road to go there, there is a cupcake café called "Cupcakes". I'd seen it before and wondered about it. As after the walk under the bad weather we were a bit hungry (and needed to be in a warm place), we headed there. I ordered a rasperry cupcake and my friend ordered a Kinder one. There were cute and delicious.



After an afternoon walking around in the cold weather, we went to eat to our usual crêperie, la Crêp'Sautière. It's very good and I love the feeling there.


And because a weekend between girls is never complete without cocktails, here they are :







Commentaires