Back in the south

I anted to go back in the South the fastest as possible, I succeded, I'm back in Aix-en-Provence!! Since about two weeks. After having experienced the "living with 8 flatmates" in Japan, I'm currently experiencing the "living at someone's place", kind of like a host family, but in my own country. It's nice, my landlord, her daughter and my other flatmates are all very nice, but hopefully I will go back to having my very own studio apartment in a few months.

Well, coming back in the South, I successfully avoided the heavy snow that fell a few days ago, however I did not manage to absolutely avoid the snow this year as it fell when I was still living there.


Well, when I went to buy my train ticket, I decided to go to the city center by walking, it was a good walk. Caen has a few beautiful buildings that were not bombed during the war. (Most of the post-war constructions are, sadly, not pretty. Some are, but most are not)




I'll try to update very soon! I leave you with an obligatory cake picture


Commentaires