[review] make up - Tony Moly Dear Me Petite Cotton BB cream


On Saturday morning, I received my Tony Moly's Dear Me Petite Cotton BB Cream. I ordered it from roseroseshop, given the low prices I was afraid it was a scam but in the end I did receive it (somewhere on their site they say that « normal » shipment to France takes between 10 to 35 days, I think it took about 20 days for me.


Anyway,  I decided to do a review some day because I am really bored and am not really travelling or even going out in these days.

After some research on blogs on BB creams, I opted to buy Tony Moly's Dear Me Petite Cotton BB Cream, principally because nobody seemed to have experienced break-outs with it and my skin became a little bit oily while in Japan (the change in food, maybe...).



My main skin problems are : black heads on the nose area, big pores on the cheek area, T-zone which tends to get a bit oily a few hours after my morning routine, some spots coming out from time to time and the one that never goes away : dark ring under the eyes.

I'm a troubled sleeper and I have periods when I'll take an awfully long time to fall asleep (up to 2 or 3 hours). Currently, it's been like that for a bit more than a week, so my skin is not in a very good state, so I thought it was a very good day to try the BB cream!!!

The cream is light, I am fair skinned so it is not a problem, but it might not be suited for summer days if I finally manage to get a tan. Also, it comes in one shade only, so I wouldn't advice slighly tanned to black girls to get it. The odour is pretty nice although it might disturb the ones who are sensible to fragrances, it is the flowery kind, it is the kind to which I am a bit sensible so.. but you most likely won't smell it a few minutes after applying unless you try to smell it.

It stung a bit when I applied it without moisturizing first so I would advice to moisturize before applying. For the coverage, it's good enough, I'm not waiting for a bb cream to work like foundation as I don't like foundation.

It covers nicely redish skin, black heads and works as a great concealer for dark rings under the eyes \o/. Big pores are still big though. Oh! And the matte finish is great for oily skins, also, it's been a while and my skin is still not oily.



Commentaires