Thirty one. Japanese Chinatown

I turned 22 ~ For my birthday, I had so much fun with some people from my class. Yay! My 20th birthday was in England, my 22nd birthday is in Japan, looking forward to 24, 26 and so on. Sadly I didn't take much pictures, only one of the day's moodmaker. The next day, Friday, we had a dinner party organized by my two oldest flatmates where they invited some girls from their church and other flatmates to come over. Little did I know they baked me (and another flatmate who had her birthday last month) a cake. They really are sweeties.

Anyway, on Saturday, I was back on track visiting Tokyo and its surrounding with Julie. Saturday's goal was.. Yokohama Chugakai aka Japan's chinatown. If possible by night. I'll never get the hold of Japanese local trains and express trains.. or rather, I maybe should take a  look at what is written on the train before jumping in and wondering afterwards if I did a good choice or not (most of the time, I did not). Anyway, we walked from Yokohama st. to Chugakai.

My parents wondered if there was a marché de Noël in Japan. There is.


Also, the leaves took some times taking their autumn colors but finally they are there and it is very very pretty.



And then it was Chugakai




And the obligatory food picture - I love Chinese sweets...





Commentaires