[review edition - one] 蒸気でアイマスク

Sorry for the lack of uptade, but due to the fact I had exams this Wesnesday and Thursday, I didn't do much last weekend well, actually I went drinking with some Chinese friends on Sunday evening and we ended up karaoke-ing till 2am and due to the lack of running train at that hour, I ended up spending the night at theirs.

Anyway, this is ~Japanese product review timmme~

So, I ride the metro every morning, and every morning I'm faced with an ad like this one.

(not my picture)

Well, the ad is pretty self explanatory, even without speaking japanese, but, basically this is an eye mask which heat up up to 40°C. I really was interested by it so I asked one of my roommates if it was really nice, and she aswered something along the line of "Yes, it feels really good".

So yesterday, I decided to go and buy it, it comes in three scent :
- satsuma mandarin
- lavender
- some flowery scent

I went for the satsuma mandarin scent as I thought it would be the least strong of the three. I cost roughly 400 yen for a box and a box contains 5 masks. 400 yen = about 4 €, with some variations.



So, this is the box, and the mask on me before I went to bed. What do I think about it?

First, the scent :  I hate strong scents when I'm sleepy, and this is a product to use when you're sleepy/your eyes are tired.... Sadly, the scent is a tiny bit too strong when you use it at first, it wears off a bit, but it would be nicer if it had no scent.

Second, the heating up : It does feel very very very good, I was afraid it would heat up a bit too much but it's definitely not too hot.

So, long story short : It feels really good, the scent might be a bit of a bother for people who don't like scented product but I definitely would buy it again.



Commentaires