Twenty six. Weekend~

On last weekend a lot of thing I did were spontaneous. On friday night I first went to one of my housemate's company dinner party and when I came home, another housemate was like "I 'm going to drink with my seniors from my previous company, do you want to come". Although, I said I would drink only tea, the reality was a bit different and we ended up going to a lot of different shops. Amongst these shops was a pretty expensive hotel's bar, I only took the lobby in picture. Tokyo panoramic view from the bar was absolutely wonderful.But it was definitely not the kind of place where you go all ~toouuriiist~.

This is the lobby of the hotel 

My housemate and I ended up coming back with the first train, it japanese coming back early in the morning even has a name :  おそがえり.

The next night I went to a karakoe for the first time with two of my housemates. We had loads of fun.

And on Sunday, Julie and I headed for Odaiba. So first, for the Gundam fans out there, they have this huge 18 meters Gundam, I'm the small thing with the white beanie on the bottom in the left corner.
                                            


There was a small matsuri, I didn't really understand it's purpose, if it had any. I felt like it was like dance schools presenting their work but I couldn't be less sure.




I have to admit, though, my main purpose when I decided that I wanted to go to Odaiba was to see the Rainbow Bridge by night. It is a date spot so going with a girl friend was a bit lonely but the fun we had and the view made up for it ~~ .




And this is the view from the restaurant we ate in. 








Commentaires