Twenty two. Tokyo from above

So, yesterday, I had the entire day free and thus I decided to go to Shinjuku's governement's office, it is close enough from where I live to not have to take the train and there are two free observation decks on the 45th floor. Tokyo is an expensive city so free things are always good. Appearently, on clear days, one may see the Mount Fuji, well as it was slightly raining before I reached the building. I believe it is supposed to be on the first picture...




 Then, I went to a park - Shinjuku Central Park- nearby; but not before stopping by the Prefectural Tourism Office and having black beans tea and edamame samples, also over there you can taste the food they have on display. As I didn't plan to buy anything, I didn't do it much, but a lot of things seemed delicious.








Today, after the school entrance speech, Julie (the other french girl in the school) wanted to go get registered at the embassy, so we headed for Minato-ku, obviously it was closed. But having come that far, I didn't want to go back home and we decided to walk around. I saw that in front of someone's entrance and thought it was worth the picture. Now, that's spitituality.


Then we went to a shrine devoted to the Inari god.




And, as usual, ended up in a park!


 i'm in bad need of a haircut



Commentaires