Twenty four. It seems like I already took that road

On Saturday, I went to a Doitsu Festival with one of my housemate and then to her friend's home for a dinner party.

On Sunday, the other french girl at my school, Julie, wanted to go shopping for a school bag so we went to Harajuku. Plus, she hadn't been in Harajuku yet so... We again walked along Takeshita St., but one thing to know about me is that I'm definitely not a fan of overcrowded places, so well.. it's not my favorite place ever.

But next to Takeshita St., there is Meiji Jungu. I absolutely love this place, from the first time I came. It's so peaceful next to the Harajuku's agitation.











And then we headed for Shibuya and after some window shopping in the 109 building, we decided to head for some restaurant.


Yay! Me!


Julie ordered yakitori



And I ordered deep fried chicken, I absolutely love the plate, if I can call that a plate.


Commentaires