Twenty. Lost again.

I deceided to stay home today, maybe I'll go grocery shopping a bit. Why do I stay home when I live in a foreign country? Hmmm, I myself would wonder too if I hadn't walked for 3 or 4 hours yesterday.

First, I went to the small shrine next to my home.





I wanted to go to Shinjuku by walking, one my flatmate told me that it is about 40 minutes away and on Google maps 5chome seemed quite close. Well, I ended up missing the street to go there and went to Yoyogi doori instead. At that point I didn't want to go back and search for the right street, so I was like "Well, let's go this way, I might end up in Yoyogi Park or something".

Oh, and there are some interchanges over there. It's pretty amazing, having them in the city. Well, I guess given the size of Tokyo, it is a given that there would be such things within the city.


Well, I walked to Yoyogi station, in front of there was an indication saying Meiji Jungu was pretty close. I absolutely love Meiji Jungu. So I was like "let's go over there". In Meiji Jungu, there were a lot of people, I guess going on a holiday wasn't the best idea. My pictures from the last time I went were better, without any body. Plus, as they prepared a stage play for the evening, it really wasn't the best day to go.




After that, I decided to head to Takeshita street. When I saw the amount of people around Harajuku station, I should have guessed it wasn't a good idea. Especially when I was so hungry and you had to wait to get a seat in most restaurants.


From last time I came, I remembered Shibuya wasn't that far, anyway, I had walked a bit already so why stop now. I stopped in Omotesando Hills because I really needed to eat something and to get some band aid  (my shoes ain't walking shoes XD).


And then finally I reached Shibuya station.


I went to the 109 building but I really couldn't remember where it was from the station, so I just was your typical lost foreigner for a while. Looking around and passing a 100 times in front of the same places. I also must admit, this is very close to the station (and pretty hard to miss). Well, I ended up being pretty tired at some point (plus, seeing all these nice stuffs I don't want to buy yet because I might see cuter things...) so I decided to head back home. Via train this time.

A nice english speaking man helped me to find which line to use and where it was. And then, I just stopped a bit to drink some juice. Why when one wants to be alone and rest, men always come to hit on us? The "I don't understand japanese" tactic didn't even work. Anyway, I came back home and almost went straight to bed.



Commentaires