Nineteen. Little France in Tokyo?

So, I had a busy weekend, I must admit that when I first came I thought "I will probably go somewhere by myself on Saturday and then rest on Sunday".

Well, two of my flatmates wanted to go eat some pastries, and apparently there is an area in Tokyo called Jiyugoaka (自由が丘) that is quite known for that and they asked me if I wanted to come, so well, why would have say no?

First, one of my two flatmates brought us in a veggie restaurant in the Shibuya area as we needed to change line there. I ordered a veg curry.



So far I haven't really eaten japanese food yet, I always see these japanese restaurants when I'm walking around alone, I want to go but they are always full of japanese men. Barely any women... so each time, I'm like "Well, I'll wait and ask someone to come with me".

Then we headed for Jiyugaoka, I would not know how to explain, but it has a European feeling, a lot of shops have French name, in shops a lot of things are from France, and shop workers on the street say "konnichiwa" and "bonjour". However the area didn't seem very photogenic to me so I took only this one picture.


Then we headed to a place where we could get pastries called "Sweet Forest". Well, basically it is like a mini-commercial center full of pastries shops.




And yesterday, two of my flatmates said to me "Hey come to church with us". Well, I'm agnostic but I ended up saying yes so I headed to Roppongi. Before service, there is an english school and after I went to eat with my flatmates and some girls from the church. Well, the first time I went to church would have been in Japan. And yes, service is definitely not made for me. But the girls were all very nice so : yay!

Commentaires