Seventeen. Bonne Mère

I really wonder how blogger who post daily do. I meant to post during August but I kept delaying. Anyway, I left Aix a bit more than a week ago and live with my parents, it is temporary as I'm leaving for Tokyo in a  dozen of days. I'll stay about 3 months over there.

Anyway, in August I went in Marseilles again, but as a tourist and by myself. I went to visit the basilica Lady of the Guard (Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde) called "Bonne Mère" by most people. I went walking from St Charles station, the different path to go by walking are described on a some website (I erased it from my favs, so I can't link it to you). As when I went the weather was pretty hot and I'm not a candidate for sweating like a pork when I'm outside and not doing sports, I took one of the easiest path. The hill on which is situated the Bonne Mère stands at 147, 85m, so it's not that bad, but yes, the path go up, so if you don't feel like going up by walking for whatever is your reason, there are other ways to go there (I think the touristic train goes over there, some buses might also go).

So here are some pictures of scenaries I saw along the path over there : 







The ascension of the hill :






The basilica :




 (it's blurry, sorry, I didn't want to use the flash)



 Picture of the scenary from up there :




Commentaires