Fourteen. Cocktail.

As I said two entries below (one entry a month is very few, isn't it). I am currently doing my internship in Marseilles. Marseilles, despite its bad reputation is a nice city. How to explain that, on the surface its pretty basic, sometimes ugly, but once you start digging you start discovering wonderful things.

Yesterday, there was an evening buffet on a boat amarred at the Vieux Port. I was pretty lucky, it wasn't one of these new white plastic boats but a very charming sailing boat. Sadly my camera's batteries died before I could take any picture. My phone makes bad pictures and I lost the usb cable ages ago. But I used it and Bluetooth just saved me this morning. I must be one of the only persons still using Bluetooth to transfert picture from a phone. But hey, my phone isn't a smartphone.

This is the only picture I took of the boat, I should have taken more~.


 And I, my coworker took this picture with my phone, I look sooooo tired and ugly, but well, chilling.

And to put you in a summer mood :

Commentaires