Thirteen. Summer

So the other day, I was having dinner at an Indian restaurant with one of my friend and suddenly, he was like "We should go to the beach". It had been a few years since I hadn't been to the beach, so I was pretty excited. The weather is particularly good in these days and luckily there wasn't any wind when we decided to go.

So, we went to the Sugiton calanque which is situated in Marseilles (you must walk about an hour to get there, it takes more time coming back because 1) you aren't going down anymore, but going up 2) you are very sleepy from the sun. Anyway, I got very very sunburnt, I must have forgotten to put lotion at some point, but I have a very strange tan mark in the back. And the water was freaking cold.

I didn't take my camera with me because I was afraid of it getting wet or being stolen, but my friend took his own. So here are the pictures :





We left from Aix en Provence with a bus that must have left around 8:45 am, then took a city bus in Marseilles and then walked. I think we arrived aound 11am. There were very few people when we arrived so it was pretty nice. We left around 3/3:30pm and there were waaaaaayyyy more people. I almost felt bad for them because the weather was so hot, they had walked for 1 hour under the sun and given the water temperature, they still had to cool down for a while before being able to go.

Commentaires