Twelve.

Lots of things happened since I last blogged. First, university finally came to an end although I still have a few exam to pass, and resit some subjects for the first semester. I plan to stop during one year, and then resume doing my last year of master degree. I feel like I need a break from studies.

Right now, I am doing my internship in Marseilles, one day, I'll go and take some pictures during my break or after my day.

Anyway, I spent a long time finding an intership to validate my year and thus visited family and friends. I went in Bourg-en-Bresse spend the night at a friend's home I hadn't seen in a long time. I'm absolutely envious of her studio, it is way bigger than mine. (and she is way tidier than me)










I didn't take any picture of us. We had a good time, though, lots of girl talk hahaha

Commentaires