Nine. Oxford Nostalgia

It has been very chilly the last few days, I guess it is the same all over Europe. But the weather is very similar to Oxford's one when I was studying over there, and I miss it so much. It is a very pretty city with tons of nice people and not so far from London if you need your fix of big cities. I really liked it over there and I would have liked to stay more than 3 months. I hope that one day or another, I can spend some time in UK again.









Well, snow... ever since I went in England, I ressent snow, I had to wait 13 hours for the Eurostar, a good part of it outside in the cold weather... I can't take snow anymore. Plus, try moving a 20kg+ luggage in the snow, that's very hard. But it's beautiful, until it starts melting and turns brown or worse, icy. 

Well, that's all for the Oxford pictures right now, but expect more to come. And I also could visit some other cities over there, so I'll probably post some pictures.

Commentaires