Eleven. Cold.

My parents were visiting me over the weekend so I went out a bit. I must admit that these days, as it is very cold, I don't really go out for the sheer pleasure of it. It's more like college-my home-college-grocery shopping-my home....

My mom arrived earlier than my dad so we had hot chocolate at some place as we did not feel like like wandering aimlessly in the cold streets. 


Only one of the two hot chocolates and the raspberry mousse were mine, everything else was for my mom to eat. How she is not fat is a mistery.

I hate cold weather, I really loathe it. I just want to stay in bed or next to any source of warmth and do absolutely nothing when it's cold (although I must admit, I hate very hot weather too, I'm really not fit for extreme weather). But, I have to admit cold weather makes up for very beautiful things. There are a lot of fountains in my city, and with the cold, they turned icy. It is very beautiful and basically everybody was taking picture or staring in awe. 


(do you see the people staring in awe?)


Commentaires