Five. Travelling

On Monday I came back in my city from my parents city where I was to spend the Christmas holiday. They live in Normandy and the weather was pretty humid.

The journey from where I live to their place takes about 7 hours (by train). I came back on Monday. The first train I took was quite early so it was still dark outside, I love travelling at night, it makes me very calm. And then there is the sunrise, when you're sat next to the window in a train, you have all your time to watch it, I find nature very majestuous during sunrise, it always reminds me of how small I am as a human.

These are the kind of music I like to listen to when I travel at night


Travelling toward the South is very nice. At one point, the grey sky disappears and the scenary becomes more and more beautiful.

These are pictures I took before leaving Aix, the station is a bit in the middle of nowhere.


Commentaires