Eight. Let's eat japanese food!

I usually eat with Fanny on Tuesdays evening, I go study at her place after class, and then we just head for whichever restaurant we want (or order).

On this Tuesday, after translating some Japanese text for class, we decided to head for... a Japanese restaurant.

Me camwhoring while waiting for Fanny to get ready, and Fanny, heading to the restaurant with determination (yes, we were hungry...)

The restaurant to which we went isn't in the city center, in front of it there is this small square, and the way the trees are lightened is both beautiful and creepy. Anyway, we went there by car and I'm someone who always lived either inside a city, either in the very close suburbs, so the road is kinda creepy for me, with no much lights and trees, lots of trees.

 Anyway, I didn't manage to take a good picture of the main dish, but here are the desserts.

I ordered green tea pannacotta 

And Fanny ordered iced daifuku 

Commentaires